When the space behind the glass is dark, SCHOTT MIRONA ® glass is an elegant mirror. Light transforms it into a transparent window – a surprising phenomenon that enables sophisticated staging of spaces and objects. It’s an amazing effect, and unlike switchable glass products, this effect results solely from the coatings of MIRONA® glass. The brightness behind the glass determines if MIRONA is a mirror or a transparent window.
- SCHOTT MIRONA® is unique due to its combination of specific reflection and transmission
- transparent glass and mirror
- typical applications are display covers, furniture installations, information pods
- five different variations available
- MIRONA® Standard
- MIRONA® Beamsplitter
- MIRONA® High Reflective
- MIRONA® High Reflective Grey
- MIRONA® High Reflective One Side Coated
If you have a product inquiry or other topic for SCHOTT MIRONA ® , please click the button
All product information comes from the SCHOTT website.
Click the button to go to the page